StrongMocha Brand Resources
Our corporate logo is an important part of our brand. It represents our identity and is a valuable piece of intellectual property. Letting other companies use our logo does not mean that we favor or endorse them.
Guiding Principles for Use of the StrongMocha Logo
Below are some of the design and brand guidelines for any copy written leveraging the StrongMocha brand.
- Do not create your version of the StrongMocha logo.
- Do not modify the size, color, or proportion of the artwork provided.
- Do not use the logo within the structure of a sentence, within a title, or in conjunction with another company’s logo.
- Always allow a “safe space” around the logotype that is equal to or higher than the height of the logo in use.
- Do not place the logo on busy backgrounds that may decrease legibility.
- The StrongMocha logo, if used as a linking device on the Internet, must always link to https://www.strongmocha.com/
- The StrongMocha logo should not be used in any manner that might suggest StrongMocha is the owner of the event.
- Always include trademark attribution on the page where the logo is being used or in the legal attribution segment of the publication.
The StrongMocha Logo
Using the StrongMocha Logo
The StrongMocha Logo always needs a safe space that is free of imagery and text surrounding it. Use half of the icon’s width to measure the space.
StrongMocha Naming Usage
The “S” and the “M” in StrongMocha are always capitalized. “StrongMocha” must be kept as a single word.
Use the StrongMocha Brand Pack assets to promote and share your experience. Do not combine the StrongMocha logo with any other logo, company name, mark, or generic terms.
As an affiliate, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases. We get commissions for purchases made through links on this website from Amazon and other third parties.
Mastering Field Record Tables and Queries: Tips and Best Practices
So, you know how we often come across large sets of data in our work, and it can feel like...
Unveiling the Mystery: Why Recording is Not Available in Teams
Discover Where Callapp Stores Your Recorded Phone Conversations
Discover the Magic of Field Recordings in Music Production: Techniques, Equipment, and Examples
Unlock the Truth: Discover How to Obtain Call Recordings Legally
Unlock Your iPhone’s Audio Potential: Record External Audio with Ease
Unlock the Power of Microsoft Teams: Learn How to Enable Recording Today!
StrongMocha is a magazine for music producers, audio engineers, and sound designers. StrongMocha Magazine provides the latest industry news, reviews of gear and software, tutorials on recording techniques, and tips for mixing.